[platform-releng-dev] Copyrights, Javadoc

Hi,

As was checking some classes in Update core, I found out that some of the
newly added ones don't have copyright statements at the top. That prompted
me to make a full component-wide scan for copyrights. I will fix them now
but that made me think if other teams may also have some new files without
copyrights.

I suggest to take the beginning of the RC4 phase to make sure all files
have valid copyrights in them. Unlike code changes, copyrights, about.html
etc. have implicit approval by PMC (because it is bad to ship a release
with unprotected files).

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A