RE: [platform-releng-dev] rebuild tentatively scheduled for 11am-> shift for 1 hour?

No recontributions from APT for this build.

Thanks,

Jess

From: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim Moir
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 8:03 AM
To: Eclipse platform release engineering list.
Subject: Re: [platform-releng-dev] rebuild tentatively scheduled for 11am-> shift for 1 hour?

That's not a problem.  I'd like to have all the teams that intend on  recontributing have their submissions in before starting the build.

Kim

Markus Keller <markus_keller@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/05/2006 10:54 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [platform-releng-dev] rebuild tentatively scheduled for 11am ->        shift for 1 hour?

I'm sorry, but would it be possible to shift the 1100 build for 1 hour (to 1200)?

We have a fix for a severe regression ready, but we need to test it once more to be sure enough for RC3:

129725 JDT JUnit: java.lang.Exception: Unexpected TestElement type for testId '230'

Thanks,

Markus

Markus Keller/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2006-05-05 15:59

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [platform-releng-dev] rebuild tentatively scheduled for 11am

The missing references to JUnit classes turned out to be a problem with the build, and not with our plugins.

However, JDT/UI will also participate in the rebuild to fix other issues.

Markus

Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2006-05-05 14:52

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[platform-releng-dev] rebuild tentatively scheduled for 11am

I'm tentatively scheduling a rebuild for 11am EDT.  I'd like all teams to look at the I20060505-0010 build and provide status before starting the rebuild so that we don't have multiple respins.

Kim