[platform-releng-dev] N-20060503-0010: Build Unusable

Before the N-build is even done, I would like to extend a pre-emptive
apology to all Eclipse developers.

Build N-20060503-0010 is unusable because I accidentally committed code
into HEAD that should have gone into a branch.to

As a result, you will get an NPE when a manifest editor opens.

I have reverted the inadvertent change to its RC2 state and posted update
JARs in the downloads section of the PDE/UI site.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/pde-ui-home/dev.html

Please replace the org.eclipse.pde.core and org.eclipse.pde.ui JARs in your
nightly build with the ones from the site and you're ready to go.

I apologize again for this great inconvenience.

Wassim.

Back to the top