Re: [platform-releng-dev] component test plans

The link for User Assistance test plan is:
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-ua/testing/test_plan.html

Please replace the existing Help and Welcome/Intro links with this User Assistance link. The document will be for all UA components (Welcome, Help, Cheat Sheets).

Thanks,
Curt

Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/05/2006 10:51 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] component test plans

The link to the component test plan document in the endgame plan has been updated.

However,  for the most part the links point to 3.1 component test plans.  If you have a  new link for a  3.2, please email it to me and I'll update the document.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/component_test_plans_3.2.html

Kim