[platform-releng-dev] delayed test results

The test results are delayed today due to a few things:

1.  A spontaneous reboot of my developer machine after running an uninstall program had the bad side effect of terminating the process I had running for the resumed 8 am build (**sigh**).  The tests had started, but we decided to stop these for noon.
2.  There was an error dialog on the Mac test machine which was blocking tests from proceeding (12:00 build).
3.  A failed connection between the build machine and a Windows XP test machine which left behind a stale test marker preventing tests for a new build from running.  This test machine (used for testing on 1.5 vm) is being taken offline for now.

Sorry all for any inconvenience.

Sonia

Back to the top