[platform-releng-dev] performance tests status

FYI, I have stopped the performance tests from last night's build N20060421-0010 because they were  taking too long.  I have to ghost the perf machines to run 3.1 baselines which takes several hours.  For this week only, the baseline tests will
run on Friday.  Usually they run on Thursday.  Also, there will not be performance tests available for RC1a because there were issues in our lab yesterday which caused them to fail and we don't have time to run them again.

Kim

Back to the top