RE: [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse 3.2 M6 now available

Ed, I have to coordinate with someone else to update the Callisto update site, something I could not do on Saturday.  I'll do it on Monday.  With the use of qualifiers on our features, the latest build will show up as the correct one to install so it doesn't matter that the M5a content is stil there.

Kim

"Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/01/2006 09:20 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse 3.2 M6 now available

I downloaded the Platform Runtime Binary and tried the Callisto update site but I don't think it's valid (it seems to be an old v20060210 version - M5a still?). You might want to pull the update sites content until they're up to date.