Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20060327-1600 (Timestamp: 200603271600):Automated JUnit testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

The problem was with the test itself (it didn't close the out and err
streams properly). This is now fixed in HEAD.

Jerome

             Olivier Thomann
             <Olivier_Thomann@
             ca.ibm.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse platform release
             platform-releng-d         engineering list."
             ev-bounces@eclips         <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             e.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/28/2006 06:39          Re: [platform-releng-dev]
             AM                        [eclipse-build]Build
                                       I20060327-1600       (Timestamp:
                                       200603271600):Automated    JUnit
             Please respond to         testing complete.    Test
             "Eclipse platform         failures/errors occurred.
                  release
                engineering
                  list."

> org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.compiler_linux.gtk.x86
> org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.compiler_macosx.carbon.ppc
I will investigate this error. I ran it successfully on my linux box, but
on the test machine the error is completely different.
This doesn't affect the quality of the build.

Olivier