Re: [platform-releng-dev] No nightly build 3/24?

The tests on Windows are still running.  I'll have a better idea as to why it is taking so long once I've got the console output log.

Sonia

"Walter Harley" <wharley@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/24/2006 12:26 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] No nightly build 3/24?

Was there no nightly build last night (Friday AM)?  I don't see anything on the downloads page, but I also don't see any mail about a build failure, nor anything in the schedule suggesting there wouldn't be one.  Was hoping for a solid nightly before I release some changes to the milestone build.

Thanks!
  -walter harley (JDT APT team)

Here is the 3.2 M6 build schedule:

Monday,March 27 - 3.2 M6 warm-up build and Test candidate builds

- 00:10 3.2 M6 Warm-up build
- 3.2 M6 build toward Test candidate at 8 am, noon, 4 pm, and 8 pm builds if map files are updated
- Midnight Integration builds will be in lieu of the nightly builds on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- goal: a good build for the test pass on Tuesday
- The last chance to submit to the test candidate will be the Tuesday midnight build

Tuesday, March 28 (all day) - Final Test candidate build and 3.2 M6 Test pass

- midnight build is the final 3.2 M6 test candidate build
- intensive 1-day test pass on 3.2 M6 candidate

Wednesday, March 29 - Build toward Milestone candidate

- 3.2 M6 builds toward Milestone candidate with 00:10, 8 am, noon, 4 pm, and 8 pm builds if map files are updated

Thursday, March 30 - Final Build toward Milestone candidate

- midnight build is the final 3.2 M6 candidate build

- for a rebuild, only team(s) requesting the rebuild need to recheck and sign off (although they may request other teams to revalidate potentially affected functionality)
- goal: a milestone candidate for Friday

Friday, March
31
-Final sanity check, all teams sign off, 3.2 M6 is released.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
by email and then delete it.