Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build N20060316-0010 (Timestamp: 200603160010):Compile errors in build

The only thing I can gather during the xml log conversion is the name of
the folder in which the log is located.

So it would be something like this:
org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring.tests_3.2.0.N20060314-1928

If this is helpful, I can add this at the top of the html log.

Olivier

Grant Gayed/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2006-03-16 09:48
Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build N20060316-0010 (Timestamp:
200603160010):Compile errors in build

It's also quite vital, at least to swt, that the os and ws where the
compile errors occurred be specified in the new logs.  Last night's
compile error provides a good example; the Table* and Tree* errors were
initially very confusing because these classes compile fine on my motif
machine, where they are developed.  It was only after some investigation
that I realized that it was actually on photon where these errors were
occurring.  Errors in the gtk vs. gtk64 builds provide another case where
specifying the os and ws is needed.

platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx