Re: [platform-releng-dev] That com.jcraft.jsch plug-in

Wassim,

This is the SSH client used by the CVS/SSH2 plugin. It used to be packaged as a jar within the CVS/SSH2 plugin but we decided to make it a top-level plugin because others wanted to have access to it (i.e. we added the bundle manifest to the JAR and, voila, it was a plugin;-) . The jar still resides in the org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2 plugin but is not packaged with the plugin but is instead pulled in by the build (i.e. appears as an entry in the base.map file in the releng map project). We have never had source for this JAR. It is delivered to us by the SSH client provider (JCraft) and they chose not to include source.

Michael

Wassim Melhem/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/07/2006 01:49 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] That com.jcraft.jsch plug-in

The SDK now features a plug-in called com.jcraft.jsch.

There does not seem a source ZIP for this plug-in as it appears in the
build.  Is this intentional or an oversight?

I am also curious as to what that plug-in does and where it resides in the
repository...

Thanks.

Wassim.