[platform-releng-dev] Source Feature/Plugin build problem

Hi

I am using org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder to do a headless build. This
is my first time doing this . I got the scripts to build a feature
with some plug-ins yet I have tried many times to get it to build the
source plug-in based on the readme.html in CVS using the 3.2.M3 stream
as indicated in the wiki. I am developing a series of open source
plugins and would like to provide the source since the plug-in are
intended to be used in testing and develpment within the Eclipse SDK
thus being able to trace code withing the debugger would be helpful
for everyone using the plug-ins. I would like to know if someone could
help. What kind of information do you need in order to see what I am
doing wrong?

-H

Back to the top