Re: [platform-releng-dev] Releng Tool

I have updated the version number in HEAD and we are planning to make the plugin available through an update site but that will take a while to set up properly.

Michael

Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

29/11/2005 08:48 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."

dpollock@xxxxxxx, "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx, Platform Releases Mailing List <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] Releng Tool

Even better, this plug-in should simply use a qualifier and be made available on an update site.

Douglas Pollock <douglas.pollock@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/29/2005 06:15 PM

Please respond to
dpollock and "Eclipse platform release engineering list."

cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Releng Tool

Can someone please rename the 3.2 stream releng plug-in to be
org.eclipse.releng.tools_3.2.0.zip?  There are incompatibilities with the 3.1
stream releng plug-in, and they look the same on disk.

cheers,
d.