[platform-releng-dev] noon build is delayed until network issues are resolved

According to the  Eclipse foundation webmaster, QoS bandwidth rules are not working.  QoS rules provide a guaranteed amount of bandwidth for cvs checkouts so we can check out code in a timely manner without competing with the ever popular eclipse downloads.  He is trying to get this issue resolved very quickly with the foundation's ISP.  I will delay the build until this issue is resolved because timeouts with cvs checkouts cause the build to stall.
Kim

Back to the top