Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build N20050913-0010 (Timestamp: 200509130010):Compile errors in build

This failure is caused by a UI checkin that relies on classes from core.resources.

The odd thing is, our code from head compiles on last nights nightly build despite that dependency not actually existing. For some reason the compiler is finding the core.resources classes even though workbench does not explicitly set a dependency on them. core.resources shows up in the Plug-in Dependency node but I can't for the life of me figure out how it got there. We will dig a bit deeper in the morning.