[platform-releng-dev] Philosophical Question: What approval do we need for API changes in 3.1.1?

Is at all kosher to put API changes in to a maintenance build?  Or, how minor
does the API change have to be?  If we add a method to an interface that is
marked "do not implement, do not extend", is that kosher?  Do we need to get
approval from team leads or the PMC?

While we don't actually need to make an API change (there is another way to
get the same effect), I'm curious about this....

d.

Back to the top