Re: [platform-releng-dev] Status requested on I20050509-2010

For Platform Compare, Platform Search, Platform Text, JDT Text and JDT UI
build I20050509-2010 is good for testing.

Dani

             Sonia Dimitrov
             <Sonia_Dimitrov@c
             a.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-bounces@eclips
             e.org                                                 Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] Status
                                       requested on I20050509-2010
             10.05.2005 03:07

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

If you have submitted fixes the the 8:10 pm build, please send confirmation
that the fixes have been verified and are of quality.  The midnight build
is the final build scheduled toward the M7 test candidate, there will be
very little to no time to run a rebuild beyond this one.

Sonia

 eclipse-releng@eclips
 e.org
 Sent by:                                                               To
 platform-releng-dev-b                platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 ounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
 05/09/2005 08:22 PM                  [platform-releng-dev]
                                      [eclipse-build]Build I20050509-2010
                                      (Timestamp: 200505092010):updated
   Please respond to                  map file listing
   "Eclipse platform
  release engineering
         list."

Build I20050509-2010 (Timestamp: 200505092010):  these map files have been
updated for the build:

ant.map
core-hpux.map
core-macosx.map