[platform-releng-dev] overheated eclipse lab = no build tonight

There will not be a build tonight because our lab overheated this afternoon due to insufficient air conditioning.  As a result, several of our build machines are experiencing various hardware and software problems.  We have shut all the machines off in an attempt to let the lab cool down before we can move forward. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kim

Back to the top