[platform-releng-dev] Update on performance test plan

First off, thanks everyone for confirming your switch to elapsed process in performance tests.

As of today, we will be running the performance tests on new hardware/software configurations which consist of two "slow" and two "fast" machines running Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS 3 and Windows XP.  We will use today's baseline test run and the weekend nightly builds to test the new infrastructure.  If all goes well, we plan on  re-establishing history on previous releases releases and M6 starting Tuesday, May 3, 6 pm ET.  Details on the test plan are available here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-releng-home/performance_test_plan.htm

Thanks all for your patience,

Sonia

Back to the top