Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20050419-1200 (Timestamp: 200504191200):Build is complete. Automated JUnit testing is starting.

Note that Elapsed time is missing only for Linux.
It is present in perf_213 stream for WinXP...

             Frederic
             Fusier/France/IBM
             @IBMFR                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse platform release
             platform-releng-d         engineering list."
             ev-bounces@eclips         <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             e.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/20/2005 10:47          Re: [platform-releng-dev]
             AM                        [eclipse-build]Build
                                       I20050419-1200  (Timestamp:
                                       200504191200):Build   is complete.
             Please respond to         Automated JUnit       testing is
             "Eclipse platform         starting.
                  release
                engineering
                  list."

Kim,

Would it be possible to update plan
(
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-releng-home/performance_test_plan.htm
)
 to know the impact of this delay on all streams build schedule?

I've also a question about 2.1.3 stream. It seems that performance
framework was changed when it was backported in this stream. One point
worry me: I cannot see Elapsed time in DataPoint dimensions...!? As we were
asked to use Elapsed time instead of CPU Time, I wonder how our tests can
be compared to this stream if this time is not stored in it...

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric

Back to the top