Re: [platform-releng-dev] Copyright fixing

When the tool runs, it creates a file called copyrightLog.txt, that contains all the javadoc that were not recognized by the tool.

Olivier

Darin Swanson <Darin_Swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

2005-02-23 11:18

Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Copyright fixing

From doing the Ant plugins I thought I would share what I found:

Ensure to do your schema files (*.exsd). These are not corrected by the tool

Files that had a copyright other than the standard IBM copyright are not found by the tool.
These would be classes contributed to Eclipse by others.
For example:

/*******************************************************************************
*
Copyright (c) 2003 BBDO Detroit and others.
*
All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
*
are made available under the terms of the Common Public License v1.0
*
which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
*
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/cpl-v10.html
*

*
Contributors:
*
Thierry Lach (thierry.lach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - initial API and implementation for bug 40502

Searching code for "Common" found the missed instances for me

FYI
Darins

Back to the top