Re: [platform-releng-dev] Fix for the copyright tool

Thanks Olivier.
My thoughts are that the tool should change the last revision year to 2005.
Otherwise we will run the tool this time...everything will be updated for the EPL
We release the changes to CVS

Then the next time we run it all the revision dates will be updated to 2005.
We could save one go around :-)

Darins
Inactive hide details for Olivier Thomann <Olivier_Thomann@xxxxxxxxxx>Olivier Thomann <Olivier_Thomann@xxxxxxxxxx>

          Olivier Thomann <Olivier_Thomann@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/22/2005 07:09 PM

          Please respond to
          platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

Re: [platform-releng-dev] Fix for the copyright tool

Hi,

I changed the tool to update the creation year to 2005. I can easily change it to put 2005 for each file. Right now the tool updates the revision year only if the range contains only one year. But otherwise, it is preserving the year of the last change from the CVS history.
I found the problem with the extra whitespace. The problem was coming an incomplete change related to the first fix for javadoc comment.

Here is a new patch to apply on HEAD.

Olivier(See attached file: patch_releng_tool.txt)

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image