Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20050111-1300 (Timestamp: 200501111300):updated map file listing

PDE would like to be a rebuild participant to address bug 82646.

Thank you,
Wassim.

             Kim
             Moir/Ottawa/IBM@I
             BMCA                                                       To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [platform-releng-dev]
                                       [eclipse-build]Build I20050111-1300
             01/11/2005 05:15          (Timestamp:  200501111300):updated
             PM                        map file listing

             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
                    ev

Actually, I forgot that we are running a maintenance build at 8am tomorrow.
I notice that the map files have been updated so it will proceed.

The integration rebuild for the 3.1 stream will actually occur at noon
tomorrow.  The  3.0.x maintenance build will occur at 8am as usual.

I apologize for any confusion.

Kim

 Kim
 Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMC
 A                                                                      To
 Sent by:                             platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 platform-releng-dev-                                                   cc
 admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                      Re: [platform-releng-dev]
 01/11/2005 02:15 PM                  [eclipse-build]Build I20050111-1300
                                      (Timestamp:  200501111300):updated
                                      map file listing
   Please respond to
  platform-releng-dev

A rebuild will run at 8am if map files are updated.

Kim

 Dirk Baeumer
 <dirk_baeumer@xxxxxx.c
 om>
 Sent by:                                                               To
 platform-releng-dev-ad                 platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 min@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
 01/11/2005 01:42 PM                    Re: [platform-releng-dev]
                                        [eclipse-build]Build
                                        I20050111-1300 (Timestamp:
    Please respond to                   200501111300):updated map file
   platform-releng-dev                  listing

JDT/UI is requesting a rebuild to fix bug 82585 Internal error while
deleting a CU.

We are still investigating the best fix. Can a build be scheduled for
tomorrow
8 am. We should have a fix until then.

Dirk

           eclipse-releng@ec
           lipse.org
           platform-releng-d         platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
           ev-admin@eclipse.                                          cc
           org
                                                                 Subject
                                     [platform-releng-dev]
           11.01.2005 19:02          [eclipse-build]Build I20050111-1300
                                     (Timestamp:  200501111300):updated
                                     map file listing
           Please respond to
           platform-releng-d
            ev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Build I20050111-1300 (Timestamp: 200501111300):  these map files have been
updated for the build:

swt.map
update.map