[platform-releng-dev] Backporting performance tests

In an effort to keep reference performance data current and relevant, we will be building and running performance tests on eclipse 2.1.3, 3.0 and 3.0.1 every Friday.  In order to do this, we are asking contributors to backport their performance tests to run in these previous eclipse versions by this Friday, Nov. 12.  The tests will be rebuilt every Friday using map files from branches perf_213, perf_30 and perf_301 of the org.eclipse.releng project.

To compile in your workspace, please use these versions of the org.eclipse.test.performance plug-in,

v20041021_perf213
v20041021_perf30
v20041021_perf301

for eclipse 2.1.3, 3.0 and 3.0.1 respectively.

Please remember to also add a "performance" target to your test.xml script.

Once the tests are backported please release to these branches of the org.eclipse.releng project,

perf_213
perf_30
perf_301

for eclipse 2.1.3, 3.0 and 3.0.1 respectively.

Please send questions or comments to this list.

Sonia

Back to the top