Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20041019 (Timestamp: 200410190941):Automated JUnit testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

The problem is in the setup of the tests. It does not affect the quality of
the build itself.

The tests have been fixed and JDT Core is ready in case of a rebuild (but
we're not asking for a rebuild if all other teams are happy with this one).

Jerome

             Olivier Thomann
             <Olivier_Thomann@
             ca.ibm.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [platform-releng-dev]
                                       [eclipse-build]Build I20041019
             10/19/2004 09:36          (Timestamp:
             PM                        200410190941):Automated JUnit
                                       testing complete.  Test
                                       failures/errors occurred.
             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
                    ev

org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_winxp

All these tests passed locally. I am investigating the failures in the test
framework.

Olivier

 eclipse-releng@ec
 lipse.org
 Sent by:                                                               To
 platform-releng-d                 platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 ev-admin@eclipse.                                                      cc
 org
                                                                   Subject
                                   [platform-releng-dev]
                                   (Timestamp:  200410190941):Automated
                                   JUnit testing complete.  Test
   Please respond                  failures/errors occurred.
  platform-releng-
        dev

Build I20041019 (Timestamp: 200410190941):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.core.tests_winxp
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_winxp

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20041019-200410190941

FTP Download:

                user: anonymous
                password: (e-mail address or leave blank)
                server:  download.eclipse.org
                cd to directory:  I-I20041019-200410190941

                or

                ftp://download.eclipse.org/I-I20041019-200410190941