[platform-releng-dev] nightly builds this weekend.

The eclipse.org download servers will be moving tomorrow October 16.

http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/Oct132004migrationcb.html

However, the nightly builds will proceed this weekend.  Once the servers are online again at their new location, the builds will be pushed to the servers as usual.
We will be running the builds at 8pm this weekend so see if the network daemons that have been plaguing our builds are still an issue earlier in the evening.

Kim

Back to the top