Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20041012 (Timestamp: 200410120822):Automated JUnit testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

JDT has reverted back the change in the text edit infrastructure and
updated
the map file for the 8:00 am build.

Dirk

             Jerome
             Lanneluc/France/I
             BM@IBMFR                                                   To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [platform-releng-dev]
                                       [eclipse-build]Build I20041012
             10/13/2004 10:35          (Timestamp:
             AM                        200410120822):Automated JUnit
                                       testing complete.  Test
                                       failures/errors occurred.
             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
              ev@xxxxxxxxxxx

The 2 test failures in the JDT Core tests are due to a change in the Text
infrastructure. This is currently being investigated.

Jerome

             eclipse-releng@ec
             lipse.org
             platform-releng-d         platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ev-admin@eclipse.                                          cc
             org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev]
             10/12/2004 07:25          [eclipse-build]Build I20041012
             PM                        (Timestamp:
                                       200410120822):Automated JUnit
                                       testing complete.  Test
             Please respond to         failures/errors occurred.
             platform-releng-d
                    ev

Build I20041012 (Timestamp: 200410120822):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_winxp
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests_winxp
org.eclipse.ui.tests_linux.gtk

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20041012-200410120822

FTP Download:

             user: anonymous
             password: (e-mail address or leave blank)
             server:  download.eclipse.org
             cd to directory:  I-I20041012-200410120822

             or

             ftp://download.eclipse.org/I-I20041012-200410120822