Re: [platform-releng-dev] Status requested on I20040923(1635): NO GO from JDTCORE

NO GO from JDTCore

We discovered a late regression (from 3.1M1) in scanning of hexadecimal
literals due to new support for hexadecimal floating point notation.
It is breaking components above us (like java editor), and thus is quite
severe; we are therefore asking for a rebuild at earliest convenience.
   74934 - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException with float literal

Fix is released, and map file got updated.

             Sonia Dimitrov
             <Sonia_Dimitrov@c
             a.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] Status
                                       requested on I20040923(1635)
             09/24/2004 02:42
             AM

             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
                    ev

All teams, please send in your go/no go on declaring I20040923(1635) as 3.1
M2.

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20040923-200409231635/index.php

Sonia

Back to the top