Re: [platform-releng-dev] again on session tests

> As for the mechanics, depending on PDE is a bummer for this.
> We should seek to push that function down or duplicate.  Don't
> we also have something like this to run the test suites in releng
> mode?
I suggested that this was true but I was wrong. Anyway, what I am doing now is to support a subset of the same protocol. This way there is no need to rely on other plug-ins. The caveat is that we end up with yet another support for running plug-in test cases.

To push the functionality down would require putting it into an existing or new plug-in available in the platform set of plug-ins, which seems to be too much.

Rafael

Back to the top