Re: [platform-releng-dev] performance tests launching a 2nd instance of Eclipse

On September 1, 2004 09:47 am, Jeff McAffer wrote:
> 3) others?

Network communications.

While we're on this topic, I have a pipe dream to offer.  It would be nice if
we could have these performance tests run on different configurations.  Some
types of configurations can cause slowness in Eclipse.  For example, remote X
servers, large numbers of fonts (or particular types of fonts), different
locales, etc.

Different configurations can also be important for bug testing.

dreaming,
d.

Back to the top