[platform-releng-dev] M20040721 might fail due to missing commit rights

I successfully used my commit rights to increase the version number in
org.eclipse.sdk.tests feature since we fixed some tests in our JDT UI tests
and therefore increased to 3.0.1. However, releasing the corresponding
org.eclipse.sdk.tests plug-in failed due to missing permission. It would be
good if commit rights would be granted for both projects.

It happened too short before the build started so that I couldn't revert
the change.

Sorry if this breaks the build
Dani

Back to the top