Re: [platform-releng-dev] What's New items needed for 16:00 EDT build

Teams should supply "What's new" items covering all of 3.0, not just since
M9. These items are in the help books, in the corresponding What's New
section of the user guides.

I recommend reviewing all your items from the M1 through M9 New and
Noteworthy documents and extracting (or crafting) a few that capture the
most significant improvements.

---jim

Konrad Kolosowski/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/24/2004 12:36 PM
Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] What's New items needed for 16:00 EDT build

Jim,

I have not paid attention, but it is news to me that we need to provide
"What's New".
Help system does not have anything new to add over what was reported in
"New and Noteworthy" up to M9.  Do you need us to resend these items?

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

             Jim des
             Rivieres/Ottawa/I
             BM@IBMCA                                                   To

             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc

             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject

                                       [platform-releng-dev] What's New
                                       items needed for 16:00 EDT build
             06/24/2004 12:17
             PM

             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
                    ev

The following teams have not yet contributed their items to the What's New
section.
We need the items by the 16:00 EDT build so that we can begin the final
edit.

Platform
  Core
  Install/Update