Re: [platform-releng-dev] javadoc errors in Platform plug-ins build I200406222000

Jim, can you please send around the correct compiler settings to use to
pick up these javadoc errors in our workspace? I thought that I have the
correct settings but I am not getting any of the warnings that you mention.
Specifically, there are warnings in IEclipsePreferences which seem rather
suspicious.

Thanks.

platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/22/2004 10:03:33 PM:

> Build I200406222000
>
> Here is a condensed list of the 284 problems reported by javadoc against
> Platform API classes:
>
> <removed>

Back to the top