Re: [platform-releng-dev] re: Guidelines for making Eclipse screen shots

+1  -  that would make it a whole lot easier for some of us, too.
-tom

Mike Wilson wrote:

I think that, after R3.0 ships, we (the Eclipse developers) should have the discussion (again) about having all screen shots come from the windows version. I'd like us to have shots from all versions in the next release. I believe that the SWT book shows that you can still have good continuity, even though shots come from several platforms.

McQ.

Back to the top