Re: [platform-releng-dev] updated build schedule and request for status

Hi Susan,

yes, please hold off on updating map files for doc changes unless there are critical fixes required to declare RC3.

Thanks,

Sonia

Susan M Franklin <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

18/06/2004 02:16 PM

Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] updated build schedule and request for status

should I refrain from releasing doc this weekend or just release when ready?

susan

Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/18/2004 09:57 AM