Re: [platform-releng-dev] Patch for platform_doc_isv error

Hi Susan,

No problem. I have chkpii on my machine so when I see such failures I immediately try to fix them and issue a patch.

It would be good to run chkpii prior to any build when the stream is versionned.

Olivier

Susan M Franklin <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/16/2004 11:37 AM

Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] Patch for platform_doc_isv error

thanks, Olivier.

I see that Sonia committed it for you.  I was off yesterday so did not get this until today.

I'm running chkpii locally now to cut down on these but still am not catching stuff that gets added by others...

susan

Olivier Thomann <Olivier_Thomann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/15/2004 07:26 AM