Re: [platform-releng-dev] 3.0 RC1 status and build schedule clarification

On behalf of  Dirk, whose mail server is down, I hereby declare a GO  for
JDT/UI for the I-20040528-1200 build.

Wassim.

             Kim
             Moir/Ottawa/IBM@I
             BMCA                                                       To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] 3.0 RC1
                                       status and build schedule
             05/28/2004 03:29          clarification
             PM

             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
                    ev

We have scheduled builds for 4pm and 8pm tonight which will run if map
files are updated.

The aim of these next two builds is to produce a stable 3.0 RC1 candidate
for the test pass that starts on Tuesday June 1.

All teams are expected to provide status before the test pass begins.
Please provide the build number when providing status.

We'll be running regular nightly builds on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

The build schedule is updated

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-releng-home/buildSchedule.html

Kim

Back to the top