Re: [platform-releng-dev] I200405131600 - zip has not all needed

Kim,

Thanks! You are right, zip was corrupted.
There wasn't such case for me before.

Andrew

======= On Friday 14 May 2004 17:36, Kim Moir wrote: =======
Hi Andrew

I have just built the sdk using the same drop and parameters that you used
without a problem.  Since the extraction of your zipfile seems to be
missing various directories, I suspect that your file was corrupted during
the download process.  You can always determine if the file is valid by
verifying it with the MD5 checksum files that accompany each drop.

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20040513-200405131600/verifyMD5.html

Kim