Re: [platform-releng-dev] Status requested on build I20040505 (10:45) Help is OK

Help - very good for this week.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

             Sonia
             Dimitrov/Ottawa/I
             BM@IBMCA                                                   To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] Status
                                       requested on build I20040505
             05/05/2004 01:12          (10:45)
             PM

             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
                    ev

Teams,

please take build I20040505 (10:45) and send in a "go" or "no go" as to
whether you consider this build to be a good final build for this week:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20040505-200405051045/index.php

We will schedule additional rebuilds this week as needed.

Sonia

Back to the top