Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20040407 (Timestamp: 200404070800):Build is complete. Automated JUnit testing is starting.

The problem has been fixed and released - we are ready for the rebuild.
Sorry about this.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
D2/R0Q/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

             Kim
             Moir/Ottawa/IBM@I
             BMCA                                                       To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [platform-releng-dev]
                                       [eclipse-build]Build I20040407
             04/07/2004 11:31          (Timestamp:  200404070800):Build is
             AM                        complete.  Automated JUnit testing
                                       is starting.

             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
                    ev

The tests for the integration build have the same issue as the nightly
build and are conseqently proceeding very slowly due the appearence of a
error message box that must be closed manually for the tests to proceed.

Could not find a valid configuration for IntroPart:Plugin
org.eclipse.platformExtension:org.eclipse.ui.intro_element  element:intro
id:org.eclipse.platform.intro
Check log view for details.

Please address this issue so that the tests can proceed normally in the
next build :-)

Kim

 eclipse-releng@ecl
 ipse.org
 Sent by:                                                               To
 platform-releng-de              platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 v-admin@xxxxxxxxxx                                                     cc
                                                                   Subject
                                 [platform-releng-dev]
 04/07/2004 08:48                [eclipse-build]Build I20040407
 AM                              (Timestamp:  200404070800):Build is
                                 complete.  Automated JUnit testing is
                                 starting.
  Please respond to
  platform-releng-d
         ev

Build I20040407 (Timestamp: 200404070800):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20040407-200404070800

FTP Download:

                user: anonymous
                password: (e-mail address or leave blank)
                server:  download.eclipse.org
                cd to directory:  I-I20040407-200404070800

                or

                ftp://download.eclipse.org/I-I20040407-200404070800