[platform-releng-dev] GO from SWT for 1300

SWT also says GO to the 1pm build for M8.

Carolyn

Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/26/2004 03:31 PM

Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] GO from Platform UI on Platform UI Submission for 1300

Platform UI has verified these fixes and are giving a GO on the M8 1pm build.

/michael

Douglas Pollock <douglas.pollock@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/26/2004 02:01 PM

Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Platform UI Submission for 1300

We have submitted workarounds for the following problems:
Bug 56145   Workspace prompt needs to work around combo selection bug on Mac
Bug 56231   Ctrl+O then ESC screws keybindings

These are the last bugs outstanding for M8 for Platform UI.  After we have had
a chance to verify these bugs, we will be ready to declare.

d.