Re: [platform-releng-dev] Consolidated List of Defects To Be Fixed For M8

On March 25, 2004 11:39 am, Kevin Haaland wrote:
> 55947 -- [DetachedWindows] Detached fast view not redrawn

This bug is not on our list for M8.  We have been having problems reproducing
the problem, and -- in talking with Philippe Mulet -- we've agreed to defer
until M9.

The following bugs are missing from the list, as they were already marked as
fixed when the list was compiled.  They have not yet appeared in a build:
53039   [Workbench] Want to choose perspective tool bar location
55931   [Workbench] NullPointerException in WorkbenchPage.setPerspective
56038   NPEs and other errors loading custom perspective
56097   [RCP] RCP apps should have traditional tabs by default
56100   [Perspectives] [RCP] NPEs in WorkbenchWindow when perspective bar not
showing