[platform-releng-dev] Blockers problems wrt PDE

I'm having a lot of problems with I200403250010 wrt PDE functinality. I
entered the following bugs as I believe these are all regressions:

 5610 04:30 no P3 PC jerome_lanneluc NEW    -- Launch failed because
 9    :37   r        @fr.ibm.com            -  plugins are not
                                               selected

 5611 04:41 no P3 PC jerome_lanneluc NEW    -- Invalid cp container
 1    :57   r        @fr.ibm.com            -  after removing projects

 5611 05:13 no P3 PC jerome_lanneluc NEW    -- SWT plugin not imported
 4    :29   r        @fr.ibm.com            -  as Java project

Jerome

Back to the top