[platform-releng-dev] help with unsubscribe??

Hello there,

I have in the past subscribed to this list, but now I would like to
unsubscribe as I don't have enough time to learn about eclipse.

My problem is that I cannot unsubscribe.  For some reason, the list
server cannot find my email address in the database.  I have actually
tried two addresses under which I could have subscribed.  I am currently
still receiving emails from the list.

Can somebody help?

Thanks
David Lazanja
--
// Department of Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics
// Columbia University

Back to the top