Re: [platform-releng-dev] Please perform final tests on 2.1.3 RC3 build

Go from
        Platform Search
        Platform Text
        JDT UI

Kai

Jim des Rivieres <Jim_des_Rivieres@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/11/2004 08:32 PM

Please respond to
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Please perform final tests on 2.1.3 RC3 build

We have a 2.1.3 release candidate that we're about to declare as official.

The teams that recently released fixes (SWT, Debug, PDE Build) have
already verified theirs. To ensure we have not missed anything, we're
asking all ALL other component teams to sniff test build 2.1.3 RC3
Timestamp:  200403101828 and report status ASAP to
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list.

Thanks, jim