GO from Help; Re: [platform-releng-dev] Please perform final tests on 2.1.3 RC3 build

GO from Help

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

             Jim des
             Rivieres/Ottawa/I
             BM@IBMCA                                                   To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] Please
                                       perform final tests on 2.1.3 RC3
             03/11/2004 02:32          build
             PM

             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
                    ev

We have a 2.1.3 release candidate that we're about to declare as official.

The teams that recently released fixes (SWT, Debug, PDE Build) have
already verified theirs. To ensure we have not missed anything, we're
asking all ALL other component teams to sniff test build 2.1.3 RC3
Timestamp:  200403101828 and report status ASAP to
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list.

Thanks, jim