Re: [platform-releng-dev] Running automated tests

Hi Jeremy,

the tags used for each test plugin differ and change depending on the build.

In order to rebuild the same tests for a particular build of eclipse, you will have to checkout each test plugin using its tag specified in the map file entries.  The link to this is at the top of each download page:
"To view the map file entries for this build click here."

Unfortunately build I20030327 is no longer on the main eclipse download server.

Hope this helps,

Sonia

Jeremy Handcock <handcock@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx