[platform-dev] Website idea

Hi,

In the BIRT project, we have converted the website exactly as I have it in mind for our website. Not the L&F but the workflow.

1. The website is generated from markdown
2. An "edit this page" link brings you to the source
3. A change and pull request will update an intermediate website on Github pages for testing (optional, but BIRT uses it)
4. On merge-pull-request, the main website will be updated

Please try the workflow by clicking on the "Edit" link at the bottom of any of the pages and tell me what you think:

https://eclipse.github.io/birt-website/docs/what-is-birt

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top