Re: [platform-dev] Getting a list of files that are modified in given project

Hi Gayan,

The definition of "modified" may have significant differences between version control systems, especially between "optimistic lock" systems (like CVS, SVN, Git) and "pessimistic lock" systems (like ClearCase, Perforce, StarTeam)
This is why the Team API does not have the exact method like "isModified(IFile)".

I would recommend you to provide an extension point in your core functionality that can find an implementation of "isModified(IFile)" for the given RepositoryProvider. This way you can start from the most relevant systems and than support more by request.

Regards,
AF