Re: [platform-dev] Apple is moving to ARM processors

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:20 PM Nitin Dahyabhai <thatnitind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would still like to see a JDK for Windows on aarch64 as a precursor to Eclipse on that platform, and those systems have been shipping for over two years.

We have builds for for Linux/aarch64 in Fedora [1] for years already and the sources are upstreamed too but no binaries available from eclipse.org as this requires build machines being available and attached to platform releng JIPP. Even if Eclipse foundation was providing dedicated agents (which is not the case AFAIK) - Red Hat and IBM exhausted the dedicated agents they have so we will need either someone providing ssh to a machine or spending one of their dedicated agents from the foundation membership for this.